Sunday, August 25, 2013

Products I Am Loving!

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let you know about some products that I have been loving lately! These all are items that I have been using everyday and have not had any issues with. Most of them are pretty reasonably priced too!

The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer:

Yes, it looks dark in the pan. And I mean dark. However, I have light skin that gets somewhat tan in the summer and this bronzer is perfect for me. It is all about the application. You need a light hand with a quality brush. I use the EcoTools Domed Bronzer Brush. I just put a couple of swipes on my cheeks, temple area, nose, and I am good to go. I love this stuff. Best of all it has no shimmer and no orange undertones, so it looks totally natural!

The Balm's Hot Mama! Blush (can you tell that I've been on The Balm kick lately?) This blush is a gorgeous peach with pink undertones, so it is pretty universal. It also has a slight golden sheen to it. It gives your cheeks a nice glow and at about $15 on Amazon.com it is way cheaper than Nars Orgasm that is so popular! 



Hard Candy's Sheer Envy Face Primer from Wal-Mart. Yes, you do have to shake the bottle a little bit before you use it. However, you get 1.3 fluid ounces and the first few ingredients are the same as Smashbox's Photo Finish (silicone base primer). My foundation goes on super smooth when I use this and I have noticed that it lasts longer. I have had Smashbox testers before, and honestly this works just as well at a fraction of the price ($8 bucks!). I am a teacher, so yes I will always be looking for the best deals especially in the summertime! 


And lastly, elf's clear brow gel! I am not one of those girl's that waxes her brows to death and has to fill them in. I pluck where I need to, but I like a full natural brow. This keeps my brows in place all day. It definitely completes my look and for a $1 I am so happy I tried this!


Hope you all enjoyed! If you have any questions, let me know. I will be happy to answer them!

- Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment