Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stila in the Garden Look!

Okay, so I'm not brave enough yet to start doing makeup tutorial videos like some of the YouTube beauty gurus out there! But, I really liked this look I did today with the Stila in the Garden Eyeshadow Palette and wanted to share. I got this palette last holiday season, but have really had fun with it this summer. I think it has some great colors that will transition nicely to fall too. Best of all, Amazon has it on sale right now for about $17! I think that is an absolute steal considering the "smudge stick" (eyeliner pencil) it comes with usually retails for about $20 alone!

So on to my look!

All over my lid I used Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Barely Branded. It is a gorgeous champagne color with a slight sheen (no chunks of sparkle!)

Maybelline Color Tattoo Barely Branded 
I used Nectar (top swatch) on the first half of my lid. This is a matte peachy beige and goes on super smooth.

I used Honey (middle swatch) in my crease. This color is a true gold with brown undertones. It has a sheen, but no sparkles.

I used Breeze (bottom swatch) as my transition color to blend everything out. This color is also a sheen. It is a gray-ish beige, so I feel like it is pretty neutral and look great on basically everyone!

Stila in the Garden Eyeshadow Palette
Thank you for reading and if you have a certain look/palette you want me to review please let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment