Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sephora Color I.Q. Experience

So today I ventured out in the rain to Sephora. I usually just look around. Maybe if I'm feeling a little crazy I might splurge on a nail polish or lip gloss. Well, I don't know what got into me. But before I knew it I was walking out of the store with Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in my little black and white striped Sephora bag!

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji - $44 at Sephora

My sister had recently talked to me about getting color matched. I was just moseying around the store and a sales lady wasn't busy, so I asked to get matched. Well I found out that my undertones (which I thought were neutral) are actually pink. Very slightly though. I'm a "2R04" in case anyone was wondering! The foundation that I had be currently wearing was more of a neutral. I was running low anyway so I decided to go ahead an pick up the Nars Sheer Glow in Fiji so it would match my pink undertones. I've been wearing it most of the day and it is definitely lightweight, but gives a nice medium coverage.

I also found this awesome website about what to wear after you find out what undertones you have. I'm definitely going to be breaking out the jewel toned colors this fall/winter!

Warm/Cool Blog Post!

Don't forget to comment below! I would love to hear about your Sephora Color I.Q. Experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment